Do you want your computer to run faster? Users of RegDefense achieve this goal on their personal computers. In this review of RegDefense we will be looking at both pros and cons of the program. The program has clickable buttons that have been designed to be user friendly. The program was developed by Xionix, Inc. a highly recognized software publisher that specializes in Windows based utilities. The program will scan your computers registry for invalid, corrupt, orphaned registry entries, and registry errors, with a comprehensive registry scan. There is a free trail of the software, however with the 30 day money-back guarantee you may find no need of this. RegDefense will detect items that are slowing your system and impacting your computer performance. After reading the following information about RegDefense you will see why I recommend this software.
Every one buy RegDefense now, will get a Windows 8 professional version Product Key!!!
1. Purchase the software through my affiliate link, Once the sale is completed, please forward your payment confirmation e-mail from PayPal to me at: email@example.com with the following subject line: “Windows 8 professional Product Key“.
2, That’s it! I almost always process the rebates the same day (5 minute is my record!). But please be patient. Due to the time difference, It may take me up to 12 hours to send you the Windows 8 product key.
1, Is the Product Key Genuine?
Yes, 100% Genuine, I will send the download link and Product Key to you.
2, Is it safe?
100% No Risk! If you had bought software in Clickbank, you should know it’s policy (Please see: Clickbank Return and Cancellation Policy), if we don’t sent you the key or the product key not works well, in 30 days, you can ask all your money back from the software seller at any time. But please notice, if you can use our code activate your Windows 8 well, I don’t hope you ask a refund from the software seller, or we has to ask Microsoft to blocked the code to avoid our loss, please understand, thanks.
3, Any other questions please leave a comment, thanks.
Features of RegDefense:
There are several key features to this program.
1) The registry scan checks 15 areas of your computers registry providing you with a thorough scan. This finds items impacting your computers performance and speed.
2) You have the ability to auto schedule scans. You can set times and dates for scans to take place.
3) Detailed scan results allowing you to choose what action you want to the program to repair.
4) There is a built in ignore list for to insure third party compatibility. This helps to prevent the program from wasting time when scanning by exempting some programs from the scan.
5) Registry backup & restore. Prior to any registry repair RegDefense makes a backup log. If there is any accidental error from the repair you are able to restore your system with this feature. This can come in very handy if you hit the wrong key by mistake, creating an extra measure of reduced risk of damage to your system.
6) The startup manager helps to boost your computers performance at start up by disabling applications you do not want loaded automatically at start up.
7) Custom settings allow you to override the default settings in RegDefense, giving you more flexibility.
Top Registry Cleaner Software Comparison:
1) The program has been designed to extremely user friendly.
2) Most of the actions that are needed to start a procedure are in the form of a one button click.
3) The buttons have been designed to be easily seen and understood, preventing errors when you are using the program.
1) There is only one that I could find. The program is so sensitive and able to locate items on your computer that if you do not use the ignore list when repairing your registry some wanted registry files could accidently be removed. With proper use of the ignore file this will not be an issue and there is always the restore available.
In conclusion we can see that RegDefense has both advantages and disadvantages. It is obvious however that the pros outweigh the cons considerably. The easy to use interface and convenience of the program are hard to ignore. With the use of the ignore list the high sensitivity issue has been addressed and is useful enough to reduce unnecessary registry cleanup. I recommend this program. Having the ability to quickly and easily remove unnecessary registry files and the detailed scanning reports can not be taken lightly. The ability to monitor the performance of our systems and repair them in order to achieve a better performing and faster computer is well worth the price of the software.